Welcome to the Fraunhofer AISEC Cybersecurity Blog!
We are looking forward to hearing your opinion and having an open, factual and enriching exchange on the topic of IT security. Please be fair, friendly, tolerant and respectful of other opinions in the comments. In order to provide an environment in which everyone feels comfortable, we kindly ask you to follow our code of conduct.
Our code of conduct:
- Any form of discrimination or defamation of people based on their race, language or ethnicity, age or gender, religion, nationality, physical condition or sexual identity will not be tolerated.
- Insulting, degrading, pornographic, provocative, harmful to minors or criminal statements will be deleted. We also reserve the right to press charges if such comments are made.
- Do not use the comment section as an advertising space for other websites, goods, services or other advertising material.
- Any machine generated comments (particularly bots) will be deleted.
- Unrelated and irrelevant comments will not be permitted. This includes unfounded theories or unsubstantiated claims and allegations.
- Privacy and personal rights are very important to us: Therefore, please do not disclose personal or confidential information in any of your posts.
- Ensure that you have the rights to share the content that you post and treat the intellectual property of others with care. Any comments that violate third-party rights, especially copyrights, will be deleted.
We reserve the right to delete any posts that violate the code of conduct or are deemed detrimental to discussion without prior warning. Users have no entitlement claim regarding the publication of their contributions. Users are responsible for their own contributions.
If you believe that others are violating our code of conduct and we have not taken action, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Comments submitted on our posts reflect the opinions of individual users. Fraunhofer AISEC accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or the integrity of the content. We expressly reject any content that is subject to criminal or liability law or that offends public decency. Should we detect or become aware of such content, we will remove it.